Monday, May 09, 2005

NBA Season Rankings

These rankings are strictly my opinion and aren't neccessarily based on statistics, I'll throw some comments in after somethings I feel people wont agree with, which is whatever cause if you dont agree with me...chances are you are just stupid anyway...haha. Feel free to respond with your own comments or bring up another topic.

Top 5 By Position:

PG:
1. Steve Nash
2. Dwyane Wade (jesus thats a dumb way to spell a name)
3. Gilbert Arenas
4. Jason Kidd
5. Mike Bibby

...I don't care how many assists Iverson has, he's a shooting guard so he doesn't count here. And anyone that feels that clown Starbury should be here go elsewhere, he's never made any team hes been on better. Honorable mention to T. Parker.

SG:
1. Allen Iverson
2. Ray Allen
3. Vince Carter
(Stabbed Toronto in the back, and then put up All Star Numbers in Jerz)
4. Kobe Bryant
(I hate Kobe, but even I cant deny those numbers)
5. Larry Hughes
(Homer pick sure, but he led the league in steals and missed 20+ games)

...If there was a #6 it would be going to MANU, not Paul Pierce. Pierce always looks like hes not having any fun while hes playing...screw him.

SF:
1. LeBron James
2. Tracy McGrady
3. Shawn Marion (The numbers just dont lie, and he does it every year out of position)
4. Rashard Lewis (He has completely disappeared in the playoffs, and I'm not really surprised)
5. Joe Johnson/Quentin Richardson/Peja Stojakovic (Toss up, I couldn't decide...make your own choice)

...Honorable Mentions would go to Bobby Simmons and Antawn Jamison.

PF:
1. Kevin Garnett
2. Amare Stoudemire (Young Shawn Kemp, not sure if that is good or bad though)
3. Dirk Nowitzki
4. Tim Duncan (Yawn, watching him play ball is like watching paint dry)
5. Elton Brand

...Had AK47 played this year Brand probably would have been bumped off. Same with Maine O' Neal.

C:
1. Shaquille O' Neal
2. Yao Ming
3. Brad Miller
4. Zydrunas Ilgauskas
5. Ben Wallace

...No comments, i dont care about anyone who played that position outside of Shaq, and to be honest i dont think any of you do either.

MVP Ballot: (Man I wish they let me vote in these things)
1. Steve Nash
2. Allen Iverson
3. LeBron James
4. Shaquille O' Neal
5. Dirk Nowitzki

...Yeah I didn't have Shaq up there, and I'm a Shaq fan. Steve or AI deserved it, end of story.

Most Improved Player:
1. Grant Hill
2. Bobby Simmons

...watching Grant play was nice to see, and Bobby Simmons played in the D League at one point, thats worse than playing overseas.

Most Improved Player (In a Contract Year):
1. Ray Allen
2. Larry Hughes

...Man, nothing drives a person like money does it. Let someone dangle 70-90 Million Dollars in front of me, I'd do practically anything they asked. Wouldn't you?

Next Years Most Valuable Player who wont win it:
Ron Artest

...shit, if you dont think hes going to come out and set the NBA on fire, you dont know Ron.

Players I love to hate:
1. Chris Webber (Sorry Dub, you better hope Scoop's prediction works out)
2. Allan Houston (I'll just lay this number on you, $17,531,520, thats what he got paid this year)
3. Shareef Abdur-Rahim (One word: Useless)


That's Pretty much it for now, if I left anything out you can post it up or respond, or whatever. Hope you enjoyed...Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home