Thursday, June 30, 2005

Best Show on TV: Entourage

I don't really like many television shows. I mean outside of your classic shows like Seinfeld, I haven't consistently watched television show (Chappelle's Show notwithstanding) in ages. But I watch one now, and all of you should too. Why you ask?. Cause I said so...and because its quite possibly the funniest thing on TV. The show is Entourage. It comes on sunday nights on HBO, and if for some reason you dont have HBO. Well then you can stop reading now. It's about a newly made movie star in Hollywood who brings out his best friends to come out to L.A. to live with him. Highly entertaining. Season 1 is already on DVD...so rent it if you want to catch up. I'm linking their website below.


Entourage: The Best Show on TV right now...Period

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger McCoy said...

http://thehollywoodreporter.com/thr/television/brief_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000980379

 

Post a Comment

<< Home