Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Things to...blog about...

Occasionally the handful of people who read this insipid nonsense I write request that certain things be written about or posted on. Here are a few things that are currently being worked or are in the offing:

  • The Top 10 Worst Rappers/Hip-Hop Artists (Franchise)
  • A review of Busta Rhymes and his generally suckass career of late (Cassie)
  • Snakes on a Plane Movie Review
  • An update about the importance of Fantasy Sports
  • Do You like sports, or Pop Culture...why aren't you reading Bill Simmons?
  • Trying to escape the Corporate World
  • Why I like hockey (McCoy)
  • The New York City Metropolitan Area...and why it feels like home
  • Reviews of Albums between 1994 and 1997

There are others...I think...maybe later. Also I'm pretty sure I'm going to actually be doing work at my job soon, so I'm going to make posts where I actually write something day specific. Like Tuesdays and Thursdays maybe...we'll see. Not that anyone really cares, I know I'm doing all of this for my own amusement, doesn't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home