Monday, June 12, 2006

30(more or less) things more you may or may not know about me....

Sue me, I'm lazy, there isn't much going in my life. I haven't gone on some amazing trip to some foreign country or anything like that...so im doing a continuation of this post, 30 Things you may or may not know about Me, if you don't like it...bite me...

Also, since I jacked this post from Arlene, and because she complained, here's a link to her list on her blog. If you don't know Arlene, well let's just say shes way funnier than me...here we go:

1. I did not graduate from the University of Maryland in 4 years, nor was I a model student (4 years and Six Weeks bitch, WHAT!)
2. One day me and my friends got dressed up to go sit in the Stamp Student Union at UMD and bullshit for 3 hours, I mean really dressed up, I think i had a suit on. There was no reason at all to do this.
3. At my previous job 50% of my day was spent perusing various fantasy sports articles.
4. My favorite Roots album is Things Fall Apart
5. I'm such a sound sleeper that my first college roommate would have sex on the bed above me after I went to sleep.
6. I share McCoy's Passion for Popeye's Spicy Chicken Strips.
7. When I was 4 years old, my father took me out to the mall where he was going to buy my mom's Christmas present (a gold designer watch, i have no idea what brand). As we were in the car heading back he explicitly told me a few occasions not to tell my mom what he got her. He opens the door to the house, and my first words are "Mommy, Daddy got you a watch for Christmas"
8. I had my first alcoholic drink when I was 13. (We start young in the Bahamas)
9. The original version of The Omen, still freaks me out to this day.
10. Part of me yearns to be back up north to deal more "unfriendly" people.
11. First beer ever: Budweiser
12. First 40 ever: Steel Reserve aka 211.
13. When I took handwriting in grade school my teacher told me that if they gave out grades for handwriting I would fail.
14. I got suspended in middle school because I wouldn't snitch on the other members of a foodfight, I was the only one to get suspended. I never threw anything.
15. For Christmas 2003 my parents asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I asked for an Ipod, instead they got me a 2004 GMC Envoy. Christmas 2004 I asked for Ipod again, and i got the Ipod.
16. I severely dislike someone named Matt, that I've never met and only know through fantasy sports.
17. For about 2 years I was club promoter with Mr. Spence in D.C., Some weeks we would be in the club 2-3 nights out of the week. Now when someone asks me to go to the club, I shriek in horror and run away.
18. I sat next to Alonzo Mourning in Miami International Airport. (He was on the same flight with me to NJ)
19. The first thing I do when I get on a plane is order a strong drink.
20. I want to travel more, but I am financially unable to. So instead I buy gadgets.
21. I had a job in college where on many days we either played Mario Kart Double Dash on gamecube, or watched various DVD's (Much of the National Lampoon series) and I got paid for it.
22. Me, my man Dev, and Arlene, are the only people who care remotely about the World Cup (Soccer)
23. I just heard former MLB pitcher Rick Sutcliffe compare the HGH issue in baseball to Ivan Drago's character in Rocky IV, stating that "Rocky took down Drago, and I know baseball will take down HGH".
24. I will not pay money to watch Rocky Balboa (the sixth installment in the rocky series)
25. I am 100% in the Terrell Owens camp now that he is on the Cowboys, and if he was on your team and you think you wouldn't be all for him, you are lying.
26. I secretly hope more people read this than actually do.
27. A bird dive bombed my car the first day of my new job.
28. My man Double is moving back to philly, effectively ending the Double/Scriv roommate tandem, We had a good run. 2002, 2004-2006.
29. I have friends that want to/are in Law Enforcement, however, none of those people should be allowed to hold any kind of weapon.
30. I am the Madden 2003 champ in the collective known as "The Clientele".
31. I will try not to do another one of these for at least another month, I'm done.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wrong. i love the world cup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home