Thursday, May 04, 2006

So what do you want to know?,,,

I'm stealing this from Arlene. Why? Because I am. It's a good idea and it helps me kill time today.

30 Things you may or may not know about Me

1. I despise bananas and when people eat them I want to vomit
2. I got accepted to the University of Georgia, but my mom said it was too far away.
3. I am black and I like hockey, making me one of the 15 black hockey fans in America.
4. My favorite rapper is Nas
5. I don't like talking on the phone...at all.
6. During my senior year of high school I might have been at school for 80 full days of a 181 day school year. (Cutting school is great!)
7. I have more pairs of shoes than any man I know not named Double.
8. I wear polo shirts with the collar up specifically to piss people off.
9. When I have plans to go out, I usually spend 50% of that day figuring out if theres a way I can back out so I can go home and take a nap or something.
10. I once won $1500 playing roulette.
11. I drove a 1994 VW Jetta from 1999 to 2003.
12. I have an almost unhealthy desire to punch Kobe Bryant in the mouth.
13. All of my family except my immediate members live in the Bahamas. My parents were born there, and thus I am a citizen of the Bahamas and United States. (Draft dodgery)
14. I like snow, and I like winter better than all the rest of the year.
15. Being a Bahamian citizen and all...I don't drink coffee, I drink tea.
16. I worked on two different radio stations, as on air talent (and I actually have checks to prove this).
17. I'm helpful to a fault.
18. I hate people that bring children to movies showing after 7pm.
19. I hate when people talk during movies...They should be drug out into the street and shot.
20. Black people embarrass me on a daily basis.
21. I think Tenoch Gomez may be unintentionally the funniest person on the face of the earth.
22. When rappers and R&B singers collide on songs I want to shoot myself.
23. When i hear songs by Creed I always wonder about what silly ass people made them popular and how they can be eliminated from the earth.
24. I recently puked in Fuddruckers downtown.
25. For 3 months my days went like this. Wake at 7am in Laurel, work at 8am-5pm in Silver Spring 5pm-6pm drive from Silver Spring to Fairfax, 7pm to 11pm radio show on 106.7 WJFK. Back to Laurel at 11:45. Bed at Midnight. Repeat.
26. I sleep on half of my bed.
27. I cannot scramble eggs.
28. I can make shrimp linguine in lemon sauce.
29. I found out about Snakes on a Plane WAYYYYYYYYYYYY before everyone else.
30. I'm done writing this post. For now.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?! I just found this today! Where are my royalties? I don't even get a link? You linked to bicycle but not Arlene?

Two things:

#24 I'm quite positive my roommate puked in the same Fuddruckers on the same night as you. There should be an award for that (male/female, of course) for every 1223 trip.

#27 Um, scrambling eggs is like the result of screwing up every other way of cooking eggs. How can you not know how to scramble egss?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home