Friday, June 16, 2006

State of this Blog Address

Man, that title sounds ridiculously pretentious doesn't. While I continue to pretend that this blog is something bigger than it really is, I figured I would update what has gone one with the blog since I decided to unearth it last month.

I'm posting almost daily!! For longer than I ever have, I kind of like this format. It allows me to rant and riff about whatever comes to mind...or whatever random news I deem funny, sick, interesting or otherwise.

I also have posted an inordinate amount of videos thanks to the treasure trove that is Youtube, o how we all love youtube, (maybe one day I will write about how great it is).

Two things I have kind of neglected since I restarted this damn thing is opinions on music and sports. I love both of these things, yet I am too lazy to post about the because stuff like youtube and linking to articles about poisoning someone's Mountain Dew are way easier to do. So in the upcoming weeks, expect to see many more opinions on these things as well as a long post on hockey based on a paper I wrote two years ago (as well as explaining how a Black male, Bahamian and American citizen fell in love with hockey).

Hopefully the few people that actually read this drivel I write find it enjoyable...as it makes my day go by much faster.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger McCoy said...

for some reason, after reading all that, i just want to say - HOCKEY SUCKS. that is all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home