Monday, July 10, 2006

The Guy Shield..

In a recent conversation I revealed to a female the average guy shield. What exactly is it you ask?. Well of course I'll tell you so that I can be self-serving.

It is a commonly held notion of females, that men in general, are stupid by nature. They engage in trivial and nonsensical activities, and do things that will by and large make no sense to females. Fine. If females would like to go under the impression that many of our actions our silly, I have chosen to go with it instead of fighting a losing battle.

Therefore I have employed a method I like to call "The Guy Shield". Essentially, it works like this. Whenever doing something that others of the opposite sex (or same sex) might deem silly or borderline retarded, I throw up my Guy Shield by saying "Hey, wait a minute, I'm a guy I'm supposed to do stupid things", and the situation is averted.

Elementary my dear Watson.

P.S. After speaking with Arlene this morning, I am willing to listen to addendums on adding a Girl Shield for when women do something crazy.

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont listen to a thing arlene says. she's crazy.

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B/C I'M A GIRL!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home