Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More burning questions...

Stayed home from work today and some things were brought to my attention while watching tv.

1. What was the big deal with Million Dollar Baby? The movie was ordinary up to the climax...and ordinary after. And man it was sad to see Clint Eastwood cry.

2. Why aren't actors criticized as harshly as athletes when they mail it in for a check? (As I watch Sylvester Stallone in "Daylight")

3. Jesus, when did Superman IV happen? Where was I? Who let this come out without tearing it to shreds..did anyone think that was worth watching?

4. I remember watching PCU and thinking, Is that what college is like? I was told no not really, but after watching it today...It wasn't that far off.

Don't know if anyone not named McCoy reads this...but whatever.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger McCoy said...

everyone should blog just for my enjoyment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home