Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wall Street Brawl...

..I'm sure this has made the rounds already, but it was definitely the funniest thing I read yesterday.


GIANTS' REVENGE ON BRAWL ST.
MARA'S SON TACKLES MOCKING EAGLE FAN


It seems the son of deceased New York Giants owner Wellington Mara, did not take kindly to some good natured mocking after his team lost over the weekend.

"The son of the legendary late Giants owner Wellington Mara tackled and choked a fellow broker on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange yesterday after the man mocked the team, sources said."

The best part is what actually was the mocking action. Never has a more untalented person (Jim Jones of the Diplomats, a rap group) become so famous and popular.

I guess I can only sum this up with one word...BALLLLLLLLLLLINNN!!

(I hate myself for typing that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home